Wednesday, January 7, 2009

Welcome

Welcome to The Silence of Your Mind. This blog is intended to be a creative outlet, where I can share not only creative babble, but poetry, photos, and music that I create as well as things that capture my creative spirit.

After a 20+ year hiatus, I am finally writing again. What spurred this creativity? I took a class offered by Landmark Education called the Landmark Forum. This class caused a profound transformation in my life, and that transformation is unfolding in this moment.

In fact, "In The Moment" is what I wanted to call this blog, as that is the title of the first poem I wrote after completing the forum. Unfortunately, that title was taken, so I chose the second poem I wrote for the name of this blog.

I am looking forward to the challenge of staying creative, through the ups and downs of everyday life. With this blog I intend to share all of my thoughts regarding my day to day struggle of staying focused, and being fully creative in my life. The successes, the failures, and everything in between will come out here.

I will explore The Silence of My Mind.

Peace Always...


No comments:

Post a Comment